Sunday, June 10, 2007

dropping the ball

this last week was very busy-- the LSAT is on Monday, so I was seeing students at a pretty heavy clip, taking away from my blogging time. I fear something similar will happen once my summer courses start, because I'll be missing a lot of games while teaching 5 nights a week. the good news is that I'll be able to listen to or watch the majority of all games played outside of the Eastern Time Zone, and still be able to attend a good number of games while the Mets are at home. the bad news is that I'll be teaching in the morning three days a week, which will significantly cut into my blogging time, too.

I'm a little disappointed with myself, because I kept up with a post about every game almost until a third of the way through the season, but didn't quite make it. I'm also disappointed that I dropped the ball on the New York Sports Press Watch, though I think I'll pick it up again, possibly starting anew. At the same time, I know that even baseball recognizes that there are times when the body's needs take over the need to keep up with the game-- so I consider the last two weeks a stint on the DL for This Fan, and I'm glad to be activated again.

No comments: