Friday, September 14, 2007

NLDS Tickets and a game far away

LHJ and I were both selected in the random online lottery to buy NLDS tickets! I'm pretty sure this means we'll be able to buy tickets for two different games, but even if not, I'm pretty excited. The ticket buying window opens on Monday at 9 a.m., just a few hours after we return from Seattle.

speaking of Seattle, we're going to the Mariners game at Safeco Park on Saturday night. It's been a long time since I went to a ballgame anywhere but Shea-- there's been a Mets-Yanks game at the stadium in the Bronx since I moved back to NYC, but before that it was Dodger Stadium and whatever the name of the stadium that the Angels play in. We're sitting in the outfield-- a vantage point from which you cannot watch a game at Shea. I'm particularly excited that I have good reason to root for the Mariners-- it's they who are trailing the Yankees in the AL Wild Card race, and I'd love them to take it!

No comments: