Wednesday, May 16, 2007

rain out

here's my ticket to tonight's game.




look right under the "SHEA STADIUM," the part where it says "NO REFUND IF RAINED OUT."



and now look at why I'm not at Shea tonight.

on the upside, this will give me time to catch up on some posts, and maybe finish off the Africa trip in our travel blog, finally. on the even more upside, I've got two more games to go to this week-- the first tomorrow afternoon with SRL and KJB, the second on Sunday night (yes, against the Yankees) with CBN. I'm so excited for both games-- and to get out to Shea around 11 tomorrow morning to watch batting practice with my dad from the field level. he'll be sitting field level for the game with a friend of his with S, K and I are up in the nosebleeds, but I'm really excited to see BP with my dad-- I think it's been more than 20 years since we did that.

No comments: